- When: 1:30pm, Sunday 29th May
- Where: Hornsby Aquatic & Leisure Centre
- Who: All club members and their families
- What: Pizza and soft drinks, followed by our Club AGM and presentation of trophies from the 2021/2022 summer club season.
- Cost: Free
The following Committee positions will be available at the AGM:
- We also need committee members to look after: Merchandise, Media and Implementation of Child Safety Standards.
We encourage all families to consider nominating for a position and a mix of competitive and non-competitive swimmer representation on the Board is integral to the ongoing success of the Club.
Nominations are welcomed by sending an email to email@example.com or by nominating on the day.
An outline of the committee roles is available here
Being on the committee is a great way to support the club, to get more involved with your child’s swimming, make friends with other parents and to learn how the club works.